The MNR Research Foundation (MNRRF) is established in the year 2009 with a mission to promote scientific endeavors’ by encouraging, rewarding and channeling national and international knowledge. To inspire and nurture new entrants into the industry and helping them to integrate into the all communities, and ultimately percolate down to every single citizen of India.
- The mission is to promote scientific endeavors’ and to facilitate research, knowledge sharing, learning and career enhancement.
- Created an environment where everyone can strive to improve scientific, technical and research skills.
- It aims at initiating Creative Research, Knowledge Based and Innovative Technologies.
- Working closely with other industry associations, government bodies and academia to ensure that the benefits of IT advancement.
- It aims to make the Faculty and Research scholars of MNR Institutions experts in the subjects connected to Science and Technology.
Also in an effort to facilitate and encourage our team, we have state-of-the art facilities such as:
- NABL accredited BSL-2 virology lab facility
- CDSCO and DHR affiliated Ethics committees
All these standards, affiliations, facilities enhance our research quality with existing standards, guidelines and practices.
Objectives of Research center
- To provide superior research experience for students during their studies at MNRCET
- To provide consultancy services in the emerging research areas to the Industries
- To provide aid in term of research, development and consultancy
- To promote contacts with the industry and to be of service to the Government and civic organizations
- To make the Students, Faculty, and Research scholars of MNR Institutions experts in the subjects connected to Science and Technology
- To execute various research projects with the support of various funding agencies like AICTE, DST, DRDO and DMRL.
- To conduct various Faculty Development programs, Workshops, Conferences and Seminars with the association of various agencies like ISTE, CSI, JNTUH and AICTE.
- To support the local population by means of providing technical training in the area of Refrigeration and AC maintenance, Inverter assembling, Mobile Phone repair and CNC Part Programming with the expertise available in the college as well as external experts.
Under Telangana Renewable Energy Development Agency funded Projects, the consultancy works for development of renewable energy parks are under process. The Research activities on Renewable Energy and their optimization techniques for sustainability are also in progress.