Govt. of India gives approval to conduct skill development courses under PradhanMantriKaushalVikasYojana (PMKVY-TI) with FREE OF COST for unemployed Youth to enhance employ-ability & job opportunity. AICTE approved Technical Institution to implement skill development courses.
Objective of Scheme:
- Provide employable and certifiable skills based on National Occupational Standards (NOS) with necessary soft skills to the school dropouts who want topursue/attain higher order skills and living in the vicinity of College.
- Provide for up-gradation and certification of traditional/acquired skills of the learners irrespective of their age;
- Provide opportunities for community-based life-long learning by offering courses of general interest to the community for personal development and interest;
- Offer bridge courses to certificate holder of general/ vocational education, so as to bring them at par with appropriate NSQF level.
- Provide entrepreneurial orientation along with required skills, trained for self-employment and entrepreneurship development.
- Provide Post Placement support, Tracking and Monitoring
National Level Certificate issued by National Skill Development Council, Govt. of India
List of Courses:
|S.No||Course Name||Min. Qualification||Course Duration|
|1||CNC Machine Technician||ITI/Polytechnic||4 months|
|2||Lathe Machine Technician||VIII||4 months|
|3||Computer Data Entry Operator||10th||4 months|
|4||Computer Hardware Technician||10th Pass||3 months|
Student Registration form
[psfb id="1005" title="job-orient"]