MNR College of Engineering & Technology established a spacious Library with building area of 400 sqm. It started its function with a vision to serve the information needs of its users and to promote a continuous learning atmosphere with holding various Text Books, Reference Books, eBooks, Journals, Magazines, e-Journals, Subject PPT’s, Subject Animations, Project Reports, Tutorials and Video Lessons related to engineering and allied subjects. Library provides abundant information and intellectual requirements to the students and faculty with a user friendly approach. It offers a fully integrated and peaceful environment for conducting academic study.
- The college has an automated library with 12,000 volumes of books in different disciplines with 2500 titles in excess of norms specified by AICTE and JNTUH.
- One of the features of the college library is the provision of exclusive book bank scheme for SC, ST,OBC and EBC students.
- Reference Section, Digital Library, Periodicals Section Well designed infrastructure with a Reading Capacity for 100 Users
- Wi-Fi facilitated in the Library only on Laptops
- Special Zone Provided for using Laptops
- Fully Automated Library from the beginning
More Lending books facility to Top 10 Merit Students from each branch started from the year 2013.
- The library is open from 09:00 am to 05:00 pm
- Issues, Returns & Renewal from 10.00 am to 4.30 pm
- The library will be remained closed on public holidays.
To become a premier learning resource centre to offer comprehensive services related to dissemination of knowledge through user friendly approach towards students and faculty.
- To disseminate technical knowledge.
- To meet the requirement of academic needs of students and faculty
- To support and facilitate research, learning and teaching activities of the institution